If your bed gets very hot at night, then you may want to consider investing in a cooling mattress pad. These pads are great because they will never be too hot or too cold, but rather, they adjust their settings automatically or can be adjusted by you to be exactly where you want them.
In this guide, we will look at four popular models of cooling mattress pads and the benefits they have to offer so that you can find the one that works best for you.
Best Mattress Pad under $200
The Feel Cooler Mattress Pad is currently available in a king size, and it has special temperature regulating technology that helps keep you cool and comfortable all night long. If your body starts to cool down, the pad gets a bit warmer, and if it starts to overheat, the pad gets cooler. There are deep pockets on this mattress pad to help keep you comfortable, and you can use this on all mattresses that are up to 20 inches thick.
The mattress pad is filled with polyester fiberfill for comfort, and it is designed to be hypoallergenic, so you don’t have to worry about getting sick as a result of using it.
Real reviewers on Amazon.com say that they like how quickly the mattress pad begins working as soon as you put it on your bed. Users also like the fact that it works in conjunction with your body temperature to keep you cool.
Best Mattress Pad for the Money
Anyone looking for the perfect cooling mattress pad may want to consider the Outlast SA-350MPQ-WHI. This mattress pad can be purchased in queen, king, or California king sizes, and it has a 350 thread count on it to help keep you comfortable throughout the night, no matter what bed you choose to put it on. The mattress pad works to regulate your body temperature so that you will be neither too hot nor too cold as you sleep, and it also reduces your chances of having night sweats.
This mattress pad is made out of 100% cotton for comfort, and it has a certified gold liner that is designed not only to keep you comfortable but also to be durable and last for several years. This mattress pad can fit up to 18-inch thick mattresses, so it should work on just about any bed.
Amazon.com reviewers say that they like how well this mattress pad adjusts to your body temperature within minutes after lying down. Users also like how easily this pad can be washed whenever it needs cleaning.
Best Mattress Topper to Buy
The Feel Cooler Cooling and Wicking Mattress Pad has special temperature regulating technology in it that adjusts the way it feels based upon your body temperature. This mattress pad is queen size, so it should fit on almost any queen size bed without a problem. There is a moisture wicking function on this pad as well, so if you start sweating during the night, then the mattress pad will eliminate this sweat so you don’t wake up drenched.
The mattress pad is made out of 80% cotton and the rest of it is a 20% coolmax cover, both of which are fairly soft and designed to provide you with a comfortable, cool, and relaxing sleep all night long.
According to popular Amazon.com reviews, users like how well this mattress pad fits on your bed, and how well it begins to work within seconds of your installing it on the bed.
Best Mattress Pad Under $100
If you are searching for the perfect cooling mattress pad, then the Sleep Better Iso-Cool 031374523000 may be a good choice for you to consider. This mattress pad can be purchased in a wide variety of sizes: full, queen, king, and California king, and it has a 300-thread count to help keep you comfortable as you sleep throughout the night.
The cover on this mattress pad is made out of 100% cotton, so it is both soft and comfortable. The Outlast adaptive comfort material inside the mattress pad helps keep you cool all night long, and because of how full it is, you can rest assured that you will be sleeping in comfort as you use this mattress pad.
Users like how quickly the mattress pad cools down as soon as you lie down on it. They also like the fact that it fits on almost all beds without difficulty.
Indeed, a cooling mattress pad is certainly an excellent investment if you want to keep from overheating at night. The four models listed above all provide a certain amount of features that are designed to help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night, and they also can fit on virtually any bed, so there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to use it for a long time on the bed that you currently have.